Company Obligations And Warranties
- Marketing Station warrants that it will provide the services as stipulated in the Order using reasonable care and skill to conform in all material respects with the specification. Giving no guarantees in any Google related results.
- Marketing Station shall use all reasonable endeavours to meet any performance dates specified in the Order
- Marketing Station shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Services caused by events or the client’s failure to provide Marketing Station with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions relevant to the supply of the Services.
- Marketing Station shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law.
- Website design and Landing pages designed and developed by Marketing Station, upon payment, is owned by the client.
- Domain Name registration 2-year renewals are the responsibility of the client to pay and renew. Marketing Station will forward in advance domain name renewal dates via email.
- If a client wants to terminate any service with Markering Station (a) Month by Month terms require termination in writing with a 1 month notice period and full payment for that month whether work is to continue or not, all invoices for the final month need to be paid on time as per these terms. (b) 12-month terms will require a full payout of the months remaining within 30 days of written termination
- The Client shall pay all costs (including legal and agent’s fees) incurred by Marketing Station in connection with any recovery or attempted recovery of any overdue accounts from the Client
- Marketing Station have the right to terminate any services to any client if the conduct of the client is abusive or in a bullying nature with no notice period required.
- The Client shall have sole responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of all information provided to Marketing Station and warrants and undertakes to Marketing Station that the Client’s employees assisting in the execution of an Order have the necessary skills and authority.
- All Google Ads management fees do not include Google Adspend.
- The Client shall indemnify and keep Marketing Station indemnified fully against all liabilities, costs and expenses whatsoever and howsoever incurred by Marketing Station in respect of any third parties as a result of the provision of the Services in accordance with the Order, Specification, or the content of the Client’s advertising or web pages which result in claims or proceedings against Marketing Station for infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights of third parties, or for breach of confidentiality or contract or for defamation.
- The Client undertakes to comply with all applicable rules, regulations, codes of practice and laws relating to its use of the Services, including without limitation its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Competition Act 1998 and the E-Commerce Directive and equivalent legislation and hereby agrees to indemnify and to keep Marketing Station indemnified in respect of any and all costs, claims or proceedings whatsoever brought against Marketing Station by any third party in connection with any breach of the same by the Client.
- Marketing Station shall invoice the Client monthly, in advance.
- In the event the client is not happy with work undergone, no refunds will be provided and it is the client’s responsibility to notify Marketing Station to find a resolution.
1.1.These Terms shall apply to all agreements concluded verbally or in writing between Marketing Station and the Client to the exclusion of any other terms that the Client seeks to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing